We Provide Side and Back Window Repairs
The first thing that comes to mind when most people think about auto glass replacement is the front windshield. But your car has several other glass features that are equally important. Auto Glass Solutions is here for you when you need side and rear window repair services in Edmonton, AB. If the driver’s side window is broken or the rear windshield was shattered, you need immediate attention from our expert glass technicians. Driving without a window or rear windshield is potentially dangerous, not to mention difficult. We will deliver prompt services to ensure you can drive safely and comfortably again in no time. Auto Glass Solutions has convenient locations in Edmonton and Leduc, so call us today to learn about stress-free auto glass replacement.
Importance of Side and Rear Window Repair
The side windows and rear windshield on your car, truck, or SUV are vital components of the vehicle. They serve both practical and safety purposes, so it is essential they remain intact. Among the reasons they are so important to include:
- Personal Safety – The safety element of rear and side windows is two-fold. Your vehicle’s glass is tempered and shatter-resistant, but cracks and chips can weaken it. This may cause shards of glass to fly through your car’s interior during an accident and cause harm, so you should fix them right away. Furthermore, you increase your personal safety by eliminating obstructed views caused by broken or cracked glass.
- Structural Integrity – Federal regulations related to car safety also pertain to your automobile’s glass. Your windows and windshields help keep your vehicle structurally sound in the event of an accident.
- Protection – If your windows are broken or missing altogether, you have little defense against individuals who want to burglarize your vehicle and take your belongings.
- Appearance – Your vehicle’s appearance is important, so let us repair your windows to restore its aesthetic.
We Will Effectively Replace Your Side Windows
Auto Glass Solutions has years’ worth of experience repairing side windows for all kinds of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Whether you have a full pane or quarter-glass, we can help. Our team’s expertise extends to older models as well, meaning we can repair or replace manual side windows and their electrically-powered counterparts. Our process entails:
- Interior cleaning – Before we can install a new window, we must remove any broken glass from your vehicle’s interior and behind the door panel.
- Installation – We will carefully fit a new window into its track to ensure proper and complete operation.
- Finishing touches – Before we consider a job complete, we will clean the vehicle again after replacing the door panel.
Our Team is Adept at Replacing Rear Windshields
The rear windshield is slightly more complicated to replace, but our technicians are up to the task. We will use the finest tools and glass materials to ensure your car is like new again with a safe, clear rear window. To repair or replace your rear windshield, we will:
- Prepare the vehicle – We must ready your car’s body and interior for our services by protecting them against damage during the process.
- Remove damaged glass – For our safety and to guarantee your passengers do not find small shards of glass when they take a seat, we will remove all broken glass and bonding glue.
- Prepare replacement glass – Before installing your new rear windshield, we will apply primer to it and the window frame and allow it to dry. We follow that by applying bonding glue to the outer edge.
- Installation – We use industry-specific tools to carefully replace your rear windshield. It will take approximately 30 minutes for the bonding glue to dry before you can take it back on the road.
You Should Choose Auto Glass Solutions for Window Repairs
Auto Glass Solutions has been serving clients in Edmonton, AB for years, providing each with exceptional workmanship and high-quality customer service for every project. We recognize the frustration that accompanies a minor crack in your rear window or a shattered passenger side window. But we also know how to resolve the problems quickly. We can perform drive-through rock chip repairs or work on more complex projects while you wait in our fully-equipped Wi-Fi customer lounge. Let us know how we can best serve you so that you can get back on the road with clear windows as quickly as possible.
Contact Us Today for Auto Glass Replacement
Having a cracked or missing side or rear window can obstruct your view of the road or leave you vulnerable to harm or theft. But Auto Glass Solutions can help. We offer auto glass repair and replacement services at our convenient locations in Edmonton and Leduc. Our team can quickly and effectively replace your side windows after an accident or repair chips and cracks in your rear windshield. Contact us today for a free quote.